Cart & Workstation Purchasing Guide
Endoscope Care Guide
Environmental Services Products Guide
Infection Prevention Buyers Guide
Personal Protection Purchasing Guide
Sharps Safety Guide
Sterile Processing Equipment/Technology Guide
Surgical Instruments Guide
Cart & Workstation Purchasing Guide 2016
Carts and workstations continue evolving to make healthcare delivery a better experience for both patients and workers.
Endoscope Care Guide 2016
Mince no words: Sterile Processing is essential to assuring and ensuring high-quality healthcare delivery. In fact, one may argue successfully that the sterile processing function – and the valuable team members who make it happen on a daily basis – represent the cornerstone of surgical repair and patient care.
INSIDE THE GUIDE…
- Manufacturer IFUs can stray from validation
- Missing links in manufacturer instructions-for-use can lead to process kinks/
Reprocessing blueprint to fight infection
- Exploring the science behind true sterility
- SPD faces myriad challenges to comply with IFUs
- Spotting warning signs about cleaning effectiveness
- In pursuit of the perfectly processed device
- Duodenoscopes submerged in hot water
- Tips, tricks for inspecting endoscope cleanliness
- Narrating the pathogenesis of a deep organ surgical infection
- Endoscope Product Spotlights
Environmental Services Products Guide 2017
EVS formula for success
EVS teams are integral to a hospital’s infection prevention strategy. They need strong support and access to effective products, education.
Infection Prevention Buyers Guide 2017
Include people and products in your attack against HAIs.
Personal Protection Purchasing Guide 2017
What HCWs need to know about effective use of today’s PPE
Sharps Safety Guide 2015
With all of the guidelines, legislation and regulation designed to prevent/protect against sharps injuries you’d expect to see a decline in incidents by now.
Sterile Processing Equipment/Technology Guide 2017
Sterile processing gears up for quality performance
Central Services /Sterile Processing Departments are more focused and diligent than ever in the effort to eliminate errors and improve patient safety.