Capstone has announced the 2022 Capstone Leadership Institute Class. This year, fourteen members have been chosen to participate. Each of those selected will be a vital part of a community interested in leadership development.
The incoming Capstone Leadership Institute Class of 2022 are as follows:
- Russ Ballard, East Alabama Health, Manager, Materials Management.
- Louis Brecht IV, Atlantic General Hospital, Supply Chain/Contracts Coordinator.
- Carol DeVault, North Oaks Health System, Supply Chain Director.
- Tod Hager, Pleasant Valley Hospital, Director of Materials.
- Faith Halford, St. Joseph's/Candler Health System, System Analyst Coordinator. • Gabriel Lawson, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Shipping and Receiving Specialist.
- Lisa Rock, Grafton City Hospital, Administrative Specialist.
- Loukisha Russ, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Material Management Specialist.
- Nekeya Sanders, BayHealth Medical Center, Procurement Supervisor.
- Daniel Smith, Conway Medical Center, Purchasing Agent, Supply Chain.
- Cynthia Stephens, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Sr Buyer. • Ivis (Shane) Trent, University of Tennessee Medical Center, 340B Pharmacist.
- Morgan Whitaker, Ephraim McDowell Health, Distribution Tech.
- Jessica Woodhams, CHAMPS Group Purchasing, Account Manager Lead.
The Capstone Leadership Institute is an education platform built to empower and prepare future leaders in supply chain and is exclusively available to members of Capstone Health Alliance. Led by a council of Capstone Health Alliance members and the Capstone leadership team, the Capstone Leadership Institute provides courses developed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) that offer a deep dive into supply chain operations, combined with course work in hospital operations, professional development, and leadership skill building.
Read more at Capstone Health Alliance