Hygiena, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company specializing in rapid microbial detection, monitoring, and identification solutions, has announced its new EnSURE Touch Monitoring System. Hygiena asserts the EnSURE Touch is a next-generation monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from multiple quality tests such as ATP, microorganisms, and enzymes, providing necessary data for audit and risk management.
Steven Nason, CEO of Hygiena said the product provides new upgrades on design and function. “The EnSURE Touch is the result of new, advanced research and engineering, and incorporates the superior chemistry and ability of our previous instruments with today’s data management and hand-held technology,” Nason said in the statement.
· Responsive 5” shatter-proof touch screen that works while wearing gloves
· Re-designed user interface that functions like a smartphone and configures to fit any facility or network of facilities
· Wi-Fi capabilities and wireless sync technology for secure data transfer to new cloud-based software
· Collection and storage of important testing data such as room number, line name, cleaner used, and more
· Training remote teams with built-in screen sharing technology
The EnSURE Touch is accompanied by the latest version of Hygiena’s SureTrend Data Analysis Software, SureTrend Cloud. The updated software is available in cloud-based or desktop formats and enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across one or multiple facilities, schedule automatic reports, and easily configure one or hundreds of monitoring systems from a single SureTrend account.