Healthcare Purchasing News exclusively has recognized and honored Supply Chain and Central Service/Sterile Processing and Distribution (SPD) departments for decades as foundational to a healthcare organization’s ongoing operations and success. HPN also added awards for Surgical Services departments with supply chain expertise and for Value Analysis teams to be part of HPN’s Hall of Fame, too.
But what helps all these groups succeed within their respective provider organizations? Superb customer service from their dedicated and devoted suppliers!
Might your company’s customer service efforts be worthy of recognition? You won’t know unless you share your case studies, examples and success stories for HPN's 2023 Supplier Customer Service Done Right Award to be featured in the December 2023 edition of the magazine!
Entries will be evaluated based on the content of submitted written nominations that include detailed answers to the following questions:
- What was the specific challenge your customer faced?
- How specifically did you address the challenge and either solve it or help your customer(s) solve it?
- Who specifically was involved in the process – both on your team and that of your customer(s)? What did each contribute to the process?
- How specifically did you help your customer(s) eliminate the challenge from happening again? What preventive measures were implemented?
There are no limits on the length of your entry, but please provide quantitative support for any claims made.
For the nomination, highlight specific, measurable achievements and goals for each case study. example or success story given within the past year. Also include your contact info (e.g., name, telephone number, email address and company web site).
To qualify nominees MUST comply with the following rules:
- Only nominations submitted exclusively and originally to HPN and not to any other publication or association awards will be considered. If you plan to submit or have submitted your case study, example or success story as a nomination to other organizations (in print or online) in addition to HPN, we ask that you make a choice between HPN and those other organizations.
- All nominations must include relevant details on how you and/or your team exceeded expectations and/or went the extra mile to support your provider customer. Please share relevant basic financial details with our readers, such as revenues and expenses as well as hard- and soft-dollar cost savings/expense reductions achieved.
- Finally, all nominations submitted to HPN become the property of HPN for use in editorial and promotional purposes in perpetuity and shall not be submitted or used anywhere else for any reason without the expressed written consent of HPN’s publisher.
IMPORTANT: ONCE AN ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN HONORED AND PROFILED FOR THIS AWARD IT IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE RENOMINATED.
The submission deadline is Friday, October 13, 2023.